Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
Hoow Foods is launching an internship programme to assist and oversee the commercialisation, execution of deals and partnerships with external organisations. This also includes the day-to-day business operations of Hoow Foods’ joint venture companies.
Killiney Kopitiam is the oldest Hainanese coffeeshop in Singapore. Traditionally famous for its Nanyang-style coffee/tea, half boiled eggs and kaya toast. We have launched our ecommerce last year, listing our consumer packaged products - Instant beverages and food paste.
1. To help with the implementation and be involved in marketing commercialised products that we have with our joint venture companies (e.g the Killiney coffee etc), which includes working on social media business development
2. Create and execute social branding content on our channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and our various sales channels.
3. Involved in planning monthly social media campaigns
4. Daily monitoring of social media channels
5. Coordinate with social media influencers, managing deliverables and timelines
6. Conceptualise, execute and track the performance of our social media engagements to increase our followers and improve our engagement rates