Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Temp position
* Develop & implement embedded signal processing/machine learning algorithms on a biomedical embedded system.
* Early-evaluate the algorithms' performance on the simulation platform. Deliver report and discuss with team members.
* Responsible for specification, set up, implement and testing on the target platform
* Explore novel algorithms to improve performance
* Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Automatic Control, Embedded System Design or relevan related discipline
* Strong working knowledge of ARM-based embedded system
and its GNU Toolchain
* Experience with OpenCV is an advantage
* Good written and communication skills
* Good team player