Freelance Job Description
To develop trust, effectively identify your clients’ financial aspirations, map out their financial needs and provide them with the right recommendations to fulfill their financial goals. Thereafter, to monitor and review their financial road map towards their goals every 6 to 12 months.
Kick-start your career as a Financial Services Consultant with a sought-after organization that represents multiple insurers and investment administrators platform.
· Monthly Allowance of up to $4,000 plus commission, incentives and bonuses*
· Exclusive holistic training in-house to develop competency.
· Exclusive in-house partnerships with other professionals.
· Monthly Fund House update on investment market.
· Annual Overseas Conference*
· Special Performance Package for Experience Financial Services Consultants /Agency Leaders/Bankers.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
· Comprehensive in-house training and mentorship with experienced individuals.
· Attractive remuneration packages.
· Excellent career pathway to achieve your career aspirations.
· Work life balance with flexible working hours.
· Opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills by building your very own branch unit and leading a team of professionals when you are ready.
· Cultivate your entrepreneurial aspirations.
· Full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Diploma, Degree holders are welcome.
· Candidates with Sales/Customer Service/Telemarketing experience would have an added advantage.
· Have to be at least 21 years and above.