- Conduct business processes, system requirements and integration analysis;
- Involve in core applications administration needs and be the 1st line of support;
- Training / briefing users to improve overall basic IT competency and literacy skills.
- Periodic housekeeping for long term sustainability of the system as well as its performance.
- Timely servicing of users’ request or resolution to maximise their productivity and performance.
- Ongoing processes documentation and refinement to keep abreast of changing business dynamics.
- Multi-parties liaison between the users, vendors or key stakeholders to achieve desired project deliverables.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, network, printers and other technical devices.
- Provide consultation, recommendation and best sourcing model of IT solutions to enhance quality of service and care.
- Perform proper system backup and storage, as well as to prepare for contingency measures and disaster recovery plan.
- Proper IT assets management from its acquisition to its disposal following strict process and governance (for all physical assets, and licensing).
- Proactive monitoring, resolving and optimising the overall IT system performance (covering infrastructure, networks, applications, database, telephony).
- Allocating appropriate IT resources and access coverage to the users (incoming) as well as deactivating and timely retrieval of IT resources for outgoing users.
- Result oriented;
- Pleasant disposition.
- Keen sense of details;
- Documentation skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Highly motivated and driven.
- Strong technical, logical thought process;
- Versatile: Able to work independently or with a team;
- Perform all tasks in a professional and ethical manner;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills: verbal & written.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome;
- Experience in Healthcare or Eldercare is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of IT & Security, IT Operations, maintenance & support.
- Hands-on experience in installation, configuring, troubleshooting, and resolution skills is required.
- Apple & Android environment.
- Firewall and Anti-virus software
- Hardware, networking solutions.
- RFID, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Barcoding, QR technology
- Microsoft: Platform & its products (server, client & web environment).
Industry Specific Skills:
- ERP solution
- Healthcare / Eldercare related applications
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.