- Weekly updating of social media pages.
- Weekly admin duties.
- Troubleshoot and recommend best practices and printing procedures for existing customers.
- Help with warehousing activities.
- Preparation and post processing of 3D printed samples to assist the sales team in the sales of the 3D printing equipment to prospective customers
- Maintain workshop organization and cleanliness on daily and regular basis.
- Knowledge in CAD is a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Related experience with computer/peripheral maintenance and repair, printer servicing or similar background.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and manage tasks
- Detail oriented
- Fluent in English.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem definition and resolution skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Minimum polytechnic level education in Engineering related field