- Transcribing interviews, speeches and training sessions
- Engaging bankers on the phone and face to face to arrange and conduct interviews
- Preparing articles or research notes
- Collecting information and data from internal and external sources
- Supporting research and editorial staff in their daily work
- Conceptualizing findings for reports and presentations
- Analyzing data based on innovative and traditional research techniques
- Candidate currently pursuing at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Strong interest/background in finance, international business, journalism, research and/or any other fields related to The Asian Banker’s work scope.
- Written and verbal English language skills is an important prerequisite. Fluency, particularly in another Asian language is a definite advantage