- Organize the agenda and materials for regular HRF Leadership Videoconference as well as offsite workshop
- Prepare presentations and content for internal communication
- Support the regional team with various Strategic HR initiatives and projects
- Support in planning and execution of Leadership & Development Programs in the region
- Track and support policy and framework implementation in local entities, and coordinate HR compliance activities across AAP
- Possesses strong time management and organizational skills
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken. Multi-linguistic abilities would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Preferred current field of study in Business and HR;
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.