Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Temp position
- As an intern, you will be attached to the Managing Partner who will follow your progress, and you will work directly with the analysts at our Singapore office. You will assist them on various advisory missions: equity financing or debt financing (project analysis, financial modelling, drafting of business plans and Information Memorandum documents, ad-hoc studies) and M&A deals.
- As part of Finergreen’s growth, you may also be required to carry out market research, to help source projects and clients in new markets and to attend specific events to develop the company’s network.
- You may also work in collaboration with Finergreen’s team on communication material related to the Renewable Energy sector (interviews, market studies, etc.).
- In this small company (30 people at the time of writing), you will get the chance to work in a young and dynamic environment while taking part in all the aspects of our diverse activity. You will acquire strong financial skills (financial structuring, balance sheet analysis, modelling...), will gain solid knowledge related to financial transactions (project financing or M&A deals) while evolving in an entrepreneurial framework where everyone participates in the growth of the company and where initiatives are very welcome.
- The position is based in Singapore, with remuneration to be discussed.
- The internship will begin in January/February 2019.
- Successful completion of this internship could lead to a long-term contract.