• Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will:
• Design and manage cultivation initiatives.
• Generate sales-ready opportunities via outbound B2B telephone calls.
• Articulate clients’ product messaging; identify prospects’ needs, collect business data, and qualify accounts.
• Maintain accurate records of clients’ contact base and perform effective database analysis for visibility reports.
• Document information in an accurate and concise weekly report to be submitted to clients.
• Act as a representative of the clients, managing their expectations and enhancing their overall customer satisfaction level.
• Able to manage Cantonese speaking clients.
• Must be bi-lingual in Cantonese and English.
• A diploma or Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of experience in related fields.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as pleasant interpersonal skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively listen.
• Knowledge of the IT industry would be advantageous.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Flexible attitude and team player.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.