Part time Job Description
- Deliver warm and genuine hospitality to our guests and your fellow teammates
- Support your team in keeping the cafe running smoothly and beautifully. These tasks may vary but can include washing dishes, clearing dishes, cleaning and organizing service station.
- Work in a team to serve delicious ice creams, waffles and desserts created by our culinary team. This can include assembly, delivery and clearing of these treats
- Have the opportunity to learn life skills, cafe operations and stay knowledgeable about our product offerings
- Open to You have to be residing in Singapore with eligible documents only
- Passionate about coffee, food and creating hospitality experiences
- Reliable and consistent. Your manager and teammates can always depend on you to be punctual, looking sharp in accordance with our dress code, and bringing your A game
- Dedicated to your team and your guests - you understand what it takes to offer a warm and genuine service
- A flexible schedule for opening and closing duties, able to commit at least 18 hours a week, minimum duration of 6 months and available to work weekends.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE