Part time Job Description
- Assist in brainstorming, idea planning and analytical review.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis from data sets.
- Research different industries and hands-on strategising.
- Formulate and develop media monitoring strategies pertinent to clients’ needs (print and online media).
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including but not limited to direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media and other marketing collateral.
- Support marketing function in content marketing through monthly newsletter, organizing and attending events (i.e. Conferences, seminars and etc), running campaigns, leads generation and develop business opportunities.
- Familiarity with Excel and Pivot Table, with data visualization skills as a bonus.
- Ability to prioritize and work within deadlines and possesses a strong attention to detail.
- Hungry to learn, highly motivated and wants at career in digital, social analytics space.
- Fast learner, self-starter and thrives in a dynamic working environment.
- Comfortable with writing and communicating in the English language.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree, preferably of Marketing, Business, Social Sciences, Media, Communication courses.
- Able to organize large amounts of information into concise analysis.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE