Part time Job Description
- Your Main duty will be attending to the clients and their Events during weekends. which involves from opening to closing of event space and ensuring the venue is clean and all equipment is working conditions and sometimes help clients with deco and setup
- Need to Ensure customer satisfaction by providing positive interactions with guests in a friendly and courteous manner and attend to event inquiries via phone and email when needed.
- Flexibility to adapt to required working hours
- Ability to work on your own
- Following established cleaning procedures.- To carry out the appropriate cleaning, stocking and setup of venue for each Event and able Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 kgs without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- To carry out any such other duties comparable in responsibility, as may be directed by the Venue Manager
- You are able to Commit minimum 3 months for all weekends
- Based on Event dates updated at least two week in advance.
- Work is Part time over the Weekend not more than 20hrs Altogether.
- Usual Hours on Saturday 10am - 9pm and Sunday 10am-6pm ( * time slots can be shorter than this depending on event schedule )
- Basic pay at $10/hr , will be paid end of every month via bank transfer or cash
- Only Short-Listed Candidates will be informed and are required face to face interview