Dulwich College (Singapore) is recruiting a Communications and Digital Intern to provide to provide support to and play a key role as part of the Communications team, who are responsible for delivering an integrated communications strategy across Dulwich College (Singapore). This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to lead the project management of key communications and digital platforms, while also assisting in the communications strategy implementation across all key channels. This is a 6-month internship role.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Content Production
- Writing regular articles for the College website and external media channels;
- Proof-reading articles, brochureware and online materials.
- Digital Systems Management
- Leading the systems management of the following platforms, ensuring content is up to date and work with the internal stakeholders on content strategy and updates.Online parent communications platform College website CMS.
- Social Media Management
- Providing support to the Communications team around content strategy planning and development for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Reporting and Analytics
- Creating weekly, monthly, termly and annual reports for College systems, including: Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, College App and College newsletters and communications.
- Photography and Videography
- In house photography of College events and activities;
- Editing using Photoshop and creating and editing film content in iMovie or other preferred software;
- Assisting in the management of the photo library.
- All other duties commensurate with the post.
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protections. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal records checks, and successful references.