Part time Job Description
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Compliance Agent - Social Media Applications Moderator
Work Location: Chai Chee Road, Singapore
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend consider anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in Singapore by set date as expected with no visa restrictions.
Compliance team will process requests received which relate to the workflows (Product, Application, Spam, User, Admin Appeals). They assess them in accordance with the Developer Operations Policy Compliance Guidelines and take action to apply the appropriate policy.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Reviewing of apps, 3rd party apps against platform guidelines, implement policies on non-compliant apps, and evaluate appeals from developers
• Process requests received which relate to the workflows (Product, Application, Spam, Appeals) and assess them in accordance with the Policy Compliance guidelines
• Investigate, review, and resolve problems that are identified through such as requests for App reviews, 3rd party App reviews, Pages Reviews, appeals, Acting on spam content and reports of potentially abusive content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
• App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility. DevOps Applications & Products support & testing (Web, Mobile App)
• Advice and guidance on processes to ensure compliance related to audits, security, business continuity and regulations.
• Providing insights and recommendations to add/update (Policies, CRM Interface, Widgets, IT/Infra tools, Application optimization) in order to drive effectiveness & efficiencies.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Diploma and above in Computer Science, Information Technology or Equivalent diploma or degree preferred
• Able to work on 5 day rotation shift work schedule (May includes Sat and Sun), based on the schedule and business requirement
• Active user of Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on social media platform.
• Must have email account and be an avid Social Media user. Should be proficient with apps & their functionalities
• Respond to customer inquiries and problem critical issues. Knowledge in applications support to help met quarterly upgrade of product and resolve some of the day-to-day support issues etc.
• Meticulous candidates to understand Policy Compliance Guidelines and provide excellent service to all our customers, users of product & platform
• Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team environment.
• Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offers
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to Genpact award-winning learning platform