Part time Job Description
Our Computer Geeks/Field Engineers have earned upto $2.5k a month with just 100 hours a month.
You could be next..
What we need?
Guys needed urgently with a few years of experience. You must be a committed, dedicated and highly-spirited computer geek. One who is able to take challenges at work as assigned by us and perform tasks in the best interest of your employer. You must be able to do Ad-Hoc work which depends on work availability. So at times it can be flexible and also not flexible. Work can be staggered. Nonetheless if you understand the role better, you will have your own freedom to execute tasks at your own will, whims and fancy under the supervision of the employer. Basically, a freelancer position.
- Laying of Fibre-optic Cables across trays
- Know-how of Router, Switch and Network connections
- Troubleshooting of hardware appliances
- Dismantling computer and server hardware
- Replacing RAM/Memory sticks, SSD motherboards and PSU replacement
- Mounting servers, Routers, switches etc
- Fastening hardware and cables into Racks
- Able to make neat connections and send images after task completion
- Ensure that client is happy before cleaning up work area and leaving the site
- Dynamic individual with good command of English and accent
- Behaves onsite professionally while supporting our clients
- Able to type/write good work reports
- Communicates efficiently with team members
- IT hardware trained or equivalent
- Has knowledge of OSI layer and other various terms used in TCP/IP networking