Part time Job Description
• Evaluation on 5-6 heads/day
• Ensure that salon meets sanitation requirements
• Create a learning environment for (co)stylists
• Maintain client database: habits and practices, hair length, hair types etc.
• Confidently assess diverse hair types and hair switches
• Driving qualitative understanding through product usage/experience
• Experienced and articulate in talking about the hair user experience, hair products, and hair science
• Passionate to try new hair products and curiosity about how hair products work
• Follow standardized hair protocols including: protocol for hair care and styling, evaluation of hair care products across all touchpoints, objective assessment independent of liking or preference.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
• 3-5 years’ experience in hair care, styling and color.
• Knowledgeable about hair science (hair types, hair evaluation, hair and product interaction) and current market products.
• Can confidently conduct hair evaluation on diverse hair types and damage levels.
• Creative and curious team player.
• Has a passion for understanding how hair products work and how to make them better.
• Enjoys all things beauty (blogs, magazines, fashion, art), experiencing new things.
• Must have experience on diverse hair types.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE