Part time Job Description
NOC is looking for content creator with an innate love for food, and a gift for descriptive writing for our brand-new website!
This role reports to the Editorial Lead and you are required to be able to write independently on food topics!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF CONTENT CREATOR INTERN
● Producing food related social media content such as photos and videos.
● To brainstorm and ideate for better and more engaging content.
● N.O.C Culture, N.O.C Work Environment Well, we are seriously fun but at the same time… crazy serious Social Media Fiend Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital content marketing.
● Street FighterThrive as a strong individual - lead and be a team player in a rigorous and fluid environment. Know your art of the deal; handle clients and be a good negotiator. And sometimes… you just have to kick some ass! Handle your N.O.C team to get the best out of everyone.
● Steady (lah)Possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
● Create DifferentBridge creative and technical conversations - we need a leftie and rightie (brain)
● Closer.Tenacious, agile, goal-orientated. Be self-driven to succeed and always up for a challenge! Being able to start is great, but closing and finishing strong is most important.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
● Familiar with social media trends
● Ability to produce creative short-form digital content using camera equipment
● Able to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as a team player
● Have an eye for aesthetics and detail
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro)
● Possess a positive ‘can-do, will-do’ attitude, and be open to receiving constructive criticisms to improve the quality of work
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE