Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Scope of Work: 1) Scheduling meetings, taking minutes, and providing appropriate follow‐up.
2) Giving presentations and project updates to management and partners
3) Communicate with speakers and foreign delegates regarding their commitment to the event and their needs related to attending the event (i.e. travel, reimbursement, handouts, bios, etc.).
4) Collate speaker contents for the conference booklet and proof-read for spelling, grammar and layout mistakes etc.
5) Manage database and registration process, including on‐site registrations, to assure accurate registration data, name badges, fee collection, counts for specific events, etc.
6) Ensure walk‐ins and payments received at conference on‐site are recorded in appropriate databases and verified for financial tracking and processing.
7) Attend the event and provide on‐site support.
8) Provide any follow‐up to the events such as thank‐you letters to speakers, vendors, sponsors, volunteers, etc., as needed.
9) Responsible to pack and oversee shipping of materials needed for events and ensure their prompt arrival.
10) Responsible for ensuring all materials arrive back to the office after events.
11) Ensure all logistical details of events including uploading presentations to website, photography, moderators, room set-up, audio visual, transportation etc.