Part time Job Description
Job Title – Educator (Facilitator)
Work Type – Part Time / Causal
Purpose of Job
- To provide professional and engaging education in science and biodiversity to students, inspiring and igniting interest and passion for the natural environment.
- To provide an experiential learning experience for students that they would otherwise be unable to learn from the classroom.
- To focus on MOE’s pedagogy style such as Inquiry-Based Learning (IBL) and the schools’ curriculum.
- To facilitate and teach enrichment programmes (such as nature walks) for students
- To conduct lab-based classroom programmes (such as dissections) for students
- To prepare materials and logistics required for programmes
Description of Company
Young Nautilus is an education enrichment partner for schools and families that provide fun and engaging science learning journeys. Most importantly, as their learning catalyst, our educators are equipped with the pedagogy skills required to inspire participants’ learning through application and inquiry-based activities. Young Nautilus provides enrichment programmes such as virtual biodiversity exploration, lab programmes, and physical intertidal/nature walks that focus on science, biodiversity and conservation (e.g. places such as Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserves and Changi Intertidal.).
A’ levels / Diploma / Undergraduate Student (Current Poly, post A' levels and undergraduates are welcomed)
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for science, nature and biodiversity.
- Interest in teaching about Singapore’s biodiversity
- Good communication, presentation skills and public speaking
- Pedagogy Skill & Teaching Experiences
*Selected candidates will receive training.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE