We have an exciting opportunity for an intern or graduate to join our team. The day-to-day role will be to provide support to PR executives in their daily duties with tasks including collaborating on research projects, report generation and maintenance as well as supporting our new business and marketing initiatives and general office tasks. You will be given opportunities to represent the agency in front of media, clients and other stakeholders in an exciting and dynamic Who You Are:
- A Degree or Diploma-holder in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Media Studies, Journalism or any communications-related field
- Someone with a positive and thoughtful work attitude
- Possess good research, writing and organisation skills, with very strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English. Competency in Mandarin would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient in using design software and programs would be advantageous but not essential (e.g. Photoshop, MailChimp)
- Prior internship experience at a public relations agency or an organisation's corporate communications department would be advantageous
Available for immediate start for at least six months, on a full-time or part-time
We are committed to building an inclusive culture where we play to our strengths, provide the platform for career success & support our team to be 1% better everyday. We strongly believe that diverse teams make stronger teams and are committed to fostering an equal opportunity environment.