Part time Job Description
Are you cognizant of how people move around and what shapes transportation around you? We are looking for an intern who is able to tell stories of mobility and reach out to our customers via various media platforms. Someone who is creative and enthusiastic; willing to ideate and to create. Join our team to design, manage and execute our online and offline marketing and communication efforts and initiatives, working with the Marketing and Business Development Team.
This is an evolving industry and it takes someone who is observant and aware of their surroundings to market experiences and solutions to our customers.
You should be proficient in social media and digital tools; someone with initiative, have the ability to write creatively, detailed-oriented and organised. You should also demonstrate the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Identify areas of opportunity, design experiments, and present data-driven recommendations to come up with new marketing initiatives to drive lead generation
- Contribute to blog content, email campaigns/ newsletters, and social media content
- Perform keyword research and generate fresh, creative content ideas for marketing campaigns
- Administer and manage events and workshops
- Work closely and support business development team on lead tracking