Part time Job Description
Salary: Basic pay($3000)+ incentives
We are looking for ambitious and energetic people to embark on a journey with us to help clients with their financial needs. If you enjoy working in a people-oriented industry, join our team of committed and energetic associates!
- Basic allowance with attractive variable incentives
- Overseas team-bonding trips
- Personal growth and leadership development opportunities
- Dedicated managers will guide you through your development stages
- Provide a proactive service role to our clients and a supporting role to our senior financial consultants.
- Managing, analysing and reviewing Client’s portfolio
- Maintain good relationships with clients
- Identify clients’ needs through consultative approach and provide suitable business solutions to meet clients’ requirements
- Participating in account reviews & preparing and delivering client presentations
- Handle tele-sales and email enquiry
- Diploma/ Degree in any discipline
- Local (required by MAS)
- Min 21 years old
- Committed, Energetic, Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
*Shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE