Part time Job Description
We are expending on our e-commerce platform,
candidates will be performing daily updates and products listings on all our online platform.
Create and execute digital marketing campaigns, social media marketing campaign, retargeting campaigns.
Explore and experiment new social media platforms to capture the newest trend of online consimer behaviour.
Prepare and manage invoices, or any matters related to corporate clients Handle incoming email enquiries Resolve any sales related issues with customers Good communication and negotiation skills Responsible for all applicable order transfers, cancellations and returns management in eCommerce system Ensure functionality of all e-stores on a daily basis by doing website checks Responsible for the website management on a daily basis across all sites Responsible for order management across sites to ensure timely deliveries Competitor monitoring and suggestions on improvements for an optimum customer experience Responsible for customer service, answering customer’s enquires on daily basis
- Option for Overtime
- commission paid per item sold
- Guarantee success with our active online presence.
* Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, any field.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Working knowledge and experience in various e-commerce platform/ system in both front-end and back-end
* Full-Time position(s) available.
* Good understanding of traffic metrics and sources and experience in tracking, optimising and implementing online sales/ product/ promotional strategies through data analytics and projection. * Experience in Adobe Photoshop preferred, but not a requirement.
* Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Good written skills
* Independent as well as good team player with strong communication skills. - 6 days work per week.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE