Part time Job Description
• Identify sales lead and generate opportunities in target market
• Maintain and build strong relationships between existing and potential clients
• Provide strategic direction and management
• Determine companies' goals, strategies, and programs
• Recommend suitable resources to implement company policies and programs
• Identify painpoints in existing business, and provide recommendations where necessary
• Manage the entire recruitment process from junior to mid-level management positions in various industries.
• Assist each client in job scoping by understanding their corporate culture, objectives and business structures.
• Perform candidate screening and matching to clients’ job requirements
• Conduct interviews and recommend potential candidate profiles to prospective clients.
• Placement of job advertisements.
• Provide prompt and professional services to existing and new clients and be responsible for generating sales revenue and business development activities.
• Ensure adherence to all administrative procedures and that all reporting systems are kept up to date.
• Tertiary education with passion to fulfill more than a job
• Recruitment experience will be an advantage.
• Ability to work independently with a high level of motivation and a positive mindset
• Very sales oriented personality and is a great self motivator
• Good experiences in retaining existing clients and growing new clients
• Good business decision making and knowledge
• Good influencing skills
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Responsible and take ownership of your work
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
*Please state your current and expected salary.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE