Part time Job Description
Part Time Centre Assistance
LCentral is a reputable Premier English Specialist providing quality enrichment for students from N1 to P6 since 2008.
We create an enhanced educational experience focusing on academic success, leadership qualities and the love of learning.
Our single greatest passion is to ignite the desire to learn by creating meaningful and inspiring classroom experiences to prepare children for tomorrow's society. We are committed to nurturing every child's potential in the areas of Literacy, Learning and Leadership. LCentral is a trusted and reputable brand that is positioned for rapid expansion both in Singapore and the region.
· Assist in the day-to-day administration of the centre. (scheduling, payments, etc.)
· Assistant to the Centre Manager Assist in the day-to-day administration of the centre.
· Handle enquiries received from various channels i.e., direct call, walk-in customers, and enquiries from social media.
· Assist in scheduling classes to ensure optimal use of resources. (classrooms, materials, etc.)
· Ensure that parents are receiving top-notch Customer Service.
· Responsible for maintaining brand standards. (image and presentation, safety, and hygiene)
· Ensure that Administrative & Operation duties are properly carried out in accordance with SOP.
· Ensuring a positive and nurturing learning environment.
• Comprehensive orientation and continuing on-job training.
• Excellent opportunity and exposure in operation, business development as well as customer and staff management.
Working hours: 8.5 hours
Salary: $8 per hour
Working location: Toa Payoh / Braddell.
Able to start work in June 2021.
· Minimum 'N' Level.
· Passionate and delegated.
· Training will be provided.
· Proficient in standard English.
· Good administration skills.
· Good organisation skills.
· Customer service oriented.
· Bilingualism is an advantage, preferably to know Chinese language to communicate with Chinese customers.
· To commit working during weekends. (Saturdays and Sundays)
· Prefer female assistant to bring young children to the female toilet.