Part time Job Description
- Supportive working culture
- No experience required as training will be provided
- Perform site visits, inspection, installation, setup, handover, servicing, maintenance and troubleshooting for the assigned jobs.
- Liaise with customers and internal parties on progress updates, and to ensure timely completion of projects and jobs.
- Prepare and account for inventory required for job sites.
- Tally final count upon project completion
- Lead technicians that may be tagged to you
- Any other ad hoc technical support
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Good understanding of electrical systems such as:
•DC and AC systems
•Transformer / UPS
•Electrical motor control and selection
•PLC control and selection
- Good communications skills.
- Team player with positive attitude at work.
- Fast learner and problem solver.
- Candidates with valid Class 3/3A driving license is a plus.
Interested candidates, kindly email us your application.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.