Part time Job Description
ADMIN and ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
- Source for suppliers’ quotations, price comparisons, ensure on-time issuance of POs and compilation of records of receipts of goods and DOs.
- Assist to prepare sales quotations.
- Perform data entry, sort, and file purchase documents, review purchasing activities including delivery order & servicing scheduling.
- Handling purchase order, delivery order and other related documentation for supplier/client.
- Preparing cheque payment & issue payment voucher.
- Maintain proper filing /documentation and updating the database regularly.
- Handle call and email enquires.
- Handle any other ad-hoc and administration duties assigned.
- Office maintenance - order stationery and others etc.
- Data Entry / Book Keeping via XERO Accounting system.
- O Level / Diploma.
- Able to start work with short notice or immediate will be an advantage.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin will be an advantage in order to handle queries, issues and concerns from overseas suppliers.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge Account/ Book Keeping is required.
Interested candidates, kindly email us your application.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE