Part time Job Description
· Organise goods and manage the warehouse
· Inventory stock check and monitor inventory levels. Inform supervisor when stock levels are low, so ordering may be done.
· Receive deliveries from suppliers, and perform stock count
· Tagging of products with expiry dates, prices and other stickers
· Ensure that goods used to fulfil orders are fit for customer use. All inappropriate products should be set aside and highlighted as defective or not suitable for sale.
· Monitor email accounts for incoming orders
· Arrange for courier pick ups
· Preparing and packing products for delivery, including printing waybills, consignment notes and proforma invoices.
· Update website systems to complete order
· Answer all customer queries regarding their orders.
· Keep track of manual orders not coming through online websites and are not wholesale orders, and enter into system.
· Update inventory levels regularly on websites - Make simple product edits regarding expiry dates, pricing, or text etc. Un-publishing products which we no longer stock.
- Events Support
- Other Admin / Ad hoc Duties requested by the Company