Part time Job Description
Are you looking to grow your career in creating marketing assets and keen to learn more about building a product from scratch in the e-commerce realm? Do you have a keen interest in lifestyle products, specifically bags and apparels, and want to explore new ways of engaging consumers? Well, you might be our next spartan. Psst. this is definitely not a desk-bound job!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who’s naturally drawn to design and loves to create something out of nothing. As a Creative intern, you will need to be able to come up with creative marketing assets (photos,videos) and marketing collaterals for our product launches – in our ecommerce store, retail outlets and the crowdfunding space (we’ve already launched thrice on Kickstarter successfully!).
More than just creating marketing assets, you will also have the chance to get your hands dirty with innovating on our latest designs!
Who are we and what do we do?
BOW is a lifestyle startup that designs multifunctional bags for our fast-paced lifestyle. We were born out of Kickstarter back in 2017 after successfully launching our first campaign where we raised more than $60,000 in 30 days. Since then, we’ve launched another Kickstarter Campaign raising more than $74,000 this time round & gone international – retailing in 6 different countries and shipping to more than 50 different ones.
As one of the few product companies in Singapore, our company’s culture is centered around being bold and wanting more out of life. This makes us create and do things that result in many opportunities for growth – professionally and personally.
What will you be doing?
· Create conversion & performance driven media assets (static, 3D renders, ability to produce simple videos is strongly preferred)
· Able to create and develop a wide range of creative works in print and web
· Create social media artworks and assets
· Be involved and contribute to our website design process
· Photo-editing and video-editing
· Work closely with the lead designer and elevate his concepts with design expertise
· Carry out in-house photography and videography (bonus)
· Be part of creating our next product on Kickststarter
A successful candidate is someone who is…
· Pays meticulous attention to details
· Creative and passionate about design
· Strong in conceptualization with good aesthetic sense
Has hands on attitude for prototyping and testing
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, aftereffects, Premiere Pro
· Software skills Autocad, Illustrator, Rhino, Sketchup (Bonus)
· Has experience with Softgoods (Textiles, Fabrics) (Bonus)
· A hardworking, creative, self-motivated and goal-oriented personality
· **start-up ready - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude who’s not afraid to work independently when required
You should be a go-getter with an independent streak, and be able to meet tight deadlines.
How to apply?
If all of the above sounds great to you, please send your resume with the following:
1. Why you’d be a great fit for this position
2. Your LinkedIn profile public URL
3. Any portfolio relevant to the above
To email above with the subject title: #BeBold Creative Intern
Internship with possible conversion to full time