Part time Job Description
We are consultation company. We are looking for young and energy admin assistant to join our team
Ensure smooth business operation by handling and administering office facilities
Administer company policies relating to office maintenance and ensure adherence to company administrative procedures.
Ensure procurement and utilization of company assets in a cost-effective way - Oversee office space, equipment, suppliers, renovation, furniture maintenance by effectively utilizing of resources.
Participate in finance activities, bank account service.
Provide feedback and review the player performance to ensure compliance with standard.
Administer and manage services such as courier, printing, reception, maintenance of printers, copiers etc.
Manage outsourced partner for Environmental Services (Housekeeping/ Pest Control/ Linen / Waste Management).
Manage office equipment and its contracts, lease and service agreements etc.
Support the departments in administrative duties e.g. courier service, stationery orders
· Degree or Diploma in any fields
· Results oriented personality who thrives working in a dynamic environment
· Experience in office/facilities management
· Good command of spoken and written English as well as being computer literate
· Willing to work beyond standard operating hours
· Team player, meticulous, independent, resourceful and systematic in resolving problems