- Perform requirements analysis for the design of user interfaces (UIs) and drafts technical specifications for the design of UIs
- Assist in the development and programming of intuitive and responsive UIs for each screen or page with which a user interacts
- Assist in developing prototypes for UIs, conducts usability testing for validation, and supports the evaluation of the effectiveness of the UI
- Prepare reports on UI design performance indicators, proposes, modifications in the design of user interface based on user feedback, as well as solutions to address design issues.
- Opportunity for full-time conversion if your performance is good
- For students, we offer a part-time
internship, and a full-time internship during school holidays