Part time Job Description
Main duties include:
(a) Create new websites mainly using WordPress (customized sites may be required, depending on clients' requirements)
(b) Perform coding, testing and documentation in line with users & system requirements
(c) Responsible for web page's UI design
(d) Web applications maintenance/ user support/ modification/ improvement/ data support/ bug fixing
(e) Conduct UAT for clients' e-commerce sites, where necessary
(f) Have fun while coding!
1. Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
2. Prior experience dealing with corporate website or marketing projects preferred.
3. Basic understanding of existing browser capabilities and issues ( Chrome, IE, Moz,Safari)
4. Experiencde in development, deployment and maintenance of CMS websites especially eCommerce website
6. Advance working knowledge in web & mobile responsive (HTML5 , CSS3)
7. Knowledge in SEO and SEM an added advantage
8. Advance working knowledge and competency in: Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)