Part time Job Description
We are Looking for a Corporate Trainer in Singapore. Please see the details below:
1. Target Group: Participants for the course are mainly newer staff who joined in the last 2 to 3 years. They comprise:
b) Managers performing estate management or corporate services functions
c) Executives performing site supervision work, frontline duties or back-end operations
2. Course Objectives: This course aims to imbue staff with a mindset for excellence - at personal as well as organizational level. They will learn that to grow a culture of excellence in begins with them and that they are willing to commit to do so after the programme.
3. Duration of course: 2 days
4. No. of runs/Commencement Dates: 7 runs
5.Time: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with an hour lunch break & two 15-min tea-breaks (am/pm)
6.Class Size: Minimum of 20 participants per run (up to a max of 30 participants per class)
If you are interested, please send your current CV (including information about any teaching qualifications you might have) with:
- your current availability to teach
- your hourly rate curve
The trainer must have experience in conducting similar training programmes (i.e. create self-awareness and foster a mindset to drive organisational excellence) for government agencies / major organizations in the last 3 years.
The trainer should preferably possess suitable qualifications such as a degree/certificate in organizational development and psychology. Please submit a pdf or scanned copy of the certification.
The trainer is required to provide in their quotation, information of their qualifications, their experience in facilitating / training similar programmes, titles & dates of these similar programmes conducted in the past 3 years (with contacts of officers from the client- organisations to facilitate our reference check). Any testimonial or reference needs to be supported by documents.
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.