Part time Job Description
- Work closely with Operations Manager/Supervisor/In Charge to achieve monthly sales targets
- Perform duties assigned by Operations Manager
- Engage customers and recommend relevant products based on their needs
- Candidate to have a sound knowledge of promoted snack products to upsell
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Submit daily stock take and sales reports
- Manage inventory and replenish stocks - including moving/receiving stock from warehouse
- Monitor sales situations and provide feedback and suggestions to improve sales figures
- Respond to customer enquiries/feedback/complaints etc
- Cashiering duties
- You must have at least 2 years of retail experience
- You are able to commit work on weekends/PH (retail hours).
- You must be comfortable with shift hours
- Team-player with high energy level
- Punctuality to follow approved roster
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working days: 6 days/min 44 hour work week (Off-day to fall on a weekday)
- 10am - 10pm (shift rotation)
- Salary: Basic + Incentive + Comm based on daily sales target
- Working place at Vivo City
- Good prospect for candidate who are willing to cover > 1 outlet, and able to take on more responsibility.
Please DO NOT provide your credit card details when applying for jobs.
Applicants are advised not to pay any upfront payment or any registration fee for the purpose of applying jobs.
This ad was registered on 25/05/2019 at ./part-time-job/1023310150301137782/sales-promoter.html. FreelanceZone.com.sg does not charge any fee or take any commission for finding and applying jobs.
Something suspicious? Report this job