Part time Job Description
Wang Yuan Cafe specialises in local food delight, coffee and desserts. We are looking for motivated individuals to join us and grow with us as we expand.
- Prepares and cooks food according to Company's standard.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen and equipment.
- Stock taking of ingredients
- Housekeeping duties
- Carry out other general duties as instructed by cafe manager
*** Working Hours:
- 6 days? work week of total 45 hours with rotating shifts and willing to work on Weekends & Public Holidays.
- Working hour: 8am ? 4pm, 3pm ? 11pm
- You must be experience in cooking local cuisine
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Adaptable and a team player.
- For Part-timers (flexible timing)
- You are able to work for 4 to 5 hours a few days per week
- Salary $7/hr on weekdays and $8/hr on weekends
*** Other Incentives:
- Staff meals
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- OT Pay
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.