Part time Job Description
- Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
- Work together with the kitchen team to prepare foods while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Use specific kitchen machinery such as ice dispensers, blenders, and drinks machines to create customized hot and cold beverages to customers? preferences.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
- Handle guests? concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to restaurant policy.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
- You are Singaporeans/PRs, ....
If you are passionate about food and ready to work hard and think fast while keeping a smile on your face, we would love to have you join our team. Working as a crew member at our restaurant is the perfect way to start your career and gain valuable experience in customer service, food preparation, and personnel management. We value our employees and offer a positive and encouraging environment as well as ample opportunities for career advancement. You will enjoy fantastic benefits such as free meals, uniforms, and a flexible schedule as well as competitive pay and workplace insurance. Take the first step toward a long and rewarding career by becoming a respected member of our team.