Part time Job Description
- Maintain responsibility for one or several sections of the store as instructed by your Manager keeping a basic image of the area (folding and displaying).
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over telephone.
- Maintain excellent standards in the stockroom by organizing and arranging the stockroom efficiently.
- Be actively involved in the delivery process and ensure new stocks is available for replenishment on the shop floor before the store opens.
- Continually develop stocks knowledge and promotions throughout the store.
- Follow and engage in the relevant training and development as set by your line manager.
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies with support from the Head Cashier
- Ensure complete efficiency when following opening and closing cash desk procedures
- Maintain an organized and tidy cash desk at all times.
- Support the management team following the sale preparation plan to achieve targets sets.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store.
- Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation.
- Passion for people and processes
- Strong systematic organized to approach to work.
- Willing to work 5 days work week with rotated shifts.
- You are .
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.