Part time Job Description
Do you have excellent administration skills and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced role? We are seeking a hard working, dedicated and experienced Administrator and clerical to join our team, You will have a great opportunity to kick start your career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for data entry within agreed deadlines and timescales
- Front of house duties, meeting and greeting customers and clients
- Monitoring and maintaining the recovery process and keeping
- Working within an established team of administrators
- General administration duties for the office
- Troubleshooting for any technical issues
Skills and Experience:
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong focus on delivering an excellent service to clients
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- General administration experience is essential
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong and positive work ethic
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you think this is the perfect role for you, please send your updated CV and cover letter.
We looking forward to hearing from you!