Warehouse Storekeeper will be responsible for shipping, handling, sorting, inventory control, packing of materials, and contacting with suppliers/vendors. Maintains work area and follows procedures to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work in ERP system and make sure that actual and system quantity are the same.
- Suggest improvements of working procedures, suppliers, materials and tools.
- Maintain min./max. stock of consumables and materials.
- Manage the inventory and required paperwork.
- Select and pick material from inventory in accordance with order picking list.
- Pack toolboxes and prepare them for shipment.
- Receive inbound deliveries from carrier/forwarder.
- Fulfill responsibilities for maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse.
- Operate electric forklift and order-picker.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English required.
- Proficiency in knowledge of Maritime electrical and mechanical tools and equipment is a must.
- Able to work independently with strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Experience to work in an ERP system is essential.
- Good knowledge of the routines operating a warehouse required.
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain solutions is essential.
- Must have experience with handling a forklift and other warehouse equipment.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Only You have to be residing in Singapore with eligible documents