Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
- Responsible for ensuring IT systems and applications within our organization meet the needs of the business while adhering to security best-practices, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Provide high-level input and security consultation in a project-based environment as well as assisting operational of IT Security components with functional security requirements.
- The position will be heavily involved in IT security operations, including, security reviews, IT security monitoring, security configuration hardening, access management, administration for security systems (eg. firewall, anti-malware system, IDS/IPS, DLP)
- Responsible for the development and implementation of company-wide cyber/IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines.
- Study business and application specific requirements, review corporate technology infrastructure to design and implement the security architecture and solution to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for leading security projects and/or assist the Project Manager of a medium to large application and infrastructure projects, to conceptualise, develop and execute the project plan from the cyber/IT security perspective.