Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
1. Financial Reporting and Management:
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with financial policy and procedures.
- Manage daily accounting functions of a portfolio of companies, including review of journals.
- Reconciliation of inter-co reconciliation and ensure no discrepancies in month-end balances.
- Liaise with AR & AP Shared Services team and Treasury on accounting issues for period closing, collections and payments. Ensure timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing and management reporting with preparation of variance analysis, cashflow statement, accounting schedules and bank reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance of financial records with corporate and statutory requirements.
- Prepare annual budget, with quarterly forecast and projections.
- Develop and coordinate inputs for budget and projections, liaising with Group Accounting Team and Financial Planning & Analysis to meet reporting deadlines.
- Draft financial presentation material to present data/figures.
- Liaise with external auditors for audited financials and filings for portfolio of companies.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and analysis work when required.
2. Business Analytics & Costs Control:
- To be updated on business and cost developments to challenge cost escalations and business cases to realize operation efficiencies.
- Identify or explore opportunities for more effective delivery of outputs.