Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
At ONE, we are looking for a valuable member to join our Data Science team (di.lab). As our teammate, you need to have a strong knowledge of Data Science concepts to perform Data analysis, Development and Deployment with a strong focus on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (Al). You will also be responsible for building and expanding the Company’s assets through the undertaking of data collection, preprocessing and presenting information using data visualization techniques which will expedite the growth of ONE.
Primary Job Description
- Provide industry insight as well as technical and analytical support using data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modeling tools to produce analysis and algorithms that help businesses make better decisions.
- Understand how the predictive evaluation of information combined with the use of analysis and techniques can unstructured problems
- Execute analytics with the right balance of business and technical skills
- Require a combination of a sharp analytical mind with hands-on experience in data mining, ideally in advanced quantitative research, plus a natural gift for communicating and presenting complex analytical findings to stakeholders
- Able to make strategic recommendations on data collection, integration and retention requirements incorporating business requirements and knowledge of best practices.
- Identifies valuable internal and external data sources, automates collection processes and enriches data assets through data science methodologies
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Proposes and builds innovative and effective data science solutions and strategies to address topmost business challenges
- Execute projects in agile methodology
- Lead discovery processes with business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome
Hybrid work week