Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
At SimplifyNext, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Our employees go deeper to solve our clients’ biggest challenges and make a positive, lasting impact on their businesses. As a member of our technology consulting practice, you’ll work alongside some of the leading consultants in the industry. You’ll collaborate with your team member on challenging projects, increasing your understanding of complex business problems and how you can solve them through technology. You would develop new skills and experience to help you further your career. We are looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, to learn and to contribute, thus, creating value for our clients, for our business and for the society at large. Work you’ll do Robotic Process Automation (RPA) provides a basis for taking on a lot of mundane, repetitive tasks and freeing up time for the employees to focus on more meaningful work, which leads to better productivity, greater innovation and stronger business results. However, it is not enough to continue looking only at the automation of tasks. Businesses are looking to add intelligence to automation technology, where it can start to think like people think and analyze the way people analyze.
As an Analyst with SimplifyNext, you would focus on the next generation of automation and reshape the future of work at the confluence of RPA, artificial intelligence and analytics. You would work on the leading RPA platforms, integrate them with AI solutions for computer vision and natural language processing, and use analytics to gain insights on both the processes and robots themselves. You would work on automation and analytics projects for leading organizations across different industry verticals such as Government, Defense, Education, Healthcare, Real Estate, Banking & Finance, Transport & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Technology.
- You would work on one or more technology domains such as RPA, Analytics, Cognitive Automation, Process Mining, Low Code Apps and Cloud. You would develop and enhance your technical skills and get certified in leading technologies such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Microsoft Power Platform, Tableau, Azure/AWS Cloud and ML Services, Dataiku, Python, etc.
- You would also gain experience in setting up Centre of Excellence, building internal capability and driving organizational change for leading organizations.
- You would contribute to the functional and technical design, plus the coding and testing of software applications to meet business requirements. You would also apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
- At your projects, you would work on the functional and technical automation design, building software robots, training ML models, building visualizations, etc.
- You’ll be part of a team delivering end-to-end technology consulting and implementation projects on the above-mentioned areas. Your responsibilities would include:
- Contribute to all phases of SimplifyNext’s projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test).
- Interact & communicate with various Process Subject Matter Experts (SME) of the businesses to understand and analyze business problems and pain points to better define requirements required for the solution design.
- Gather and define technical, operational and user requirements, assisting with the conceptual of architecture and technical solutions design that are efficient, resilient, scalable, secure and reusable.
- Develop, configure and implement automation solutions or programs, scripts and objects on various platforms that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand in accordance with SimplifyNext's best practices and code standards.
- Identify or support the creation of all appropriate use cases/process scenarios and their expected outcomes that will be used during the delivery lifecycle for the process.
- Conduct user accepting testing and rollout phases with Process SMEs from the businesses and ensuring that solution has fulfilled the requirements.
- Provide support to the businesses in the post-implementation phase and support existing automations and implement change requirements.