Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and creative individual who is able to develop and create engaging, results driven content that aligns with our automotive brand direction and engages with the relevant demographic group.
· Handling of the brands' social media assets and accounts, including interacting with users and responding to comments and inquiries
· Manage scheduling and publishing of social content
· Create, suggest, develop and execute social content on all social media accounts from planning interesting feeds, writing captions, engagements, promotions and collaborations
· Collaborate with Marketing team to create social media calendar
· Work with Marcom manager to identify and develop KOLs that may be suitable for the brands
· Assist in creating and editing of video and photo content.
· Attend events to produce live social media contents and messages
· Develop and maintain a unified brand voice for all brands across various social media channels
· Provide reporting, tracking, insights and analysis of various platforms’ performance for automotive brands and competitor brands
· Assistant Marcom Manager in various marketing initiatives
· Ad hoc duties may arise