Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are a homegrown public relations agency and are looking for aspiring communicators to join our team as public relations executives. As a public relations executive, you will support the team in developing and executing public relations campaigns for our clients who range from tech start-ups to leading consumer tech brands to global multi-national corporations.
Public Relations is the professional practice of managing the flow of information between an organisation and the public - through various mass media platforms - to build and maintain the reputation and of a company with its customers, investors and the public at large.
Consumer tech companies which launch new products want potential buyers to have a good impression of the brand and of the products so that it can influence the consumers' buying decision over other similar brands. Start-ups need to be noticed to pique the interest of investors. Large corporations need to maintain a strong reputation to garner trust among its various stakeholders. This is public relations.
Our primary job - is to help our clients get into the news, generating positive articles while cushioning the impact of sometimes inevitable bad press.What will you do?
- Day-to-day client account management:
- drafting and creating press releases, media invites, briefing books and press kits
- developing contacts with the media and managing a customised media list for each client
- daily media monitoring of proactive hits from our PR efforts as well as relevant industry news for clients
- taking notes during meetings, drafting contact reports and updating weekly Work-In-Progress documents
- developing monthly activity and coverage reports, complete with analysis of successes and failures
- keeping track of multiple deadlines across different clients to ensure daily deliverables are met
- support in other account servicing activities such as research, planning for media lunches and putting together simple creative tasks