Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Multi-faceted exposure within the Group
Attractive pay package & Performance bonuses
Medical Benefits, Hospital & Surgical Insurance Coverage
The Manager, HR will be the overall in-charge for all training matters.
1. Drive the implementation of talent management programs which include the identification, review and assessment of Talents in the Group
2. Provide advisory to stakeholders in order to analyse talent needs and make recommendation & implementation of learning interventions
3. Conceptualize leadership and talent development programs to accelerate the development of the talents
4. Track and present the implementation plan of the talent to the Board.
5. Keep abreast of innovative and best practices pertaining to talent management, learning and development including systems and technology.
1. Develop and implement Group Training Framework and plan
2. Lead the annual Learning Needs Analysis exercise
3. Work with external or internal stakeholders or vendors to customize training courses.
3. Review and develop training materials and programs
4. Plan and Deliver training programs
5. Evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs
6. Acts as system administration for Learning Module
7. Performs ad hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor