Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Architects Of Life (AOL) is a social enterprise that specialises in developing the human potential of youths-at-risk and ex-offenders through outreach, developmental & training program. Our vision is to transform stigmatized Stereotypes to societal Archetypes.
This position is responsible for producing & editing video content for marketing campagins to increase brand awareness and sales activities for the organization. You will also assist to tell the stories of our Ex-offenders community through your content, thereby defining stereotypes!
We believe that a strong candidate should demonstrate a potential to “stretch”; that is, to be hungry for growth, with an eagerness to go above and beyond—and a can-do attitude for both the big and small.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FOWARD TO:
• Opportunity to do good through amplification of stories!
• Upclose & personal experience with Ex-offenders!
• Opportunity to experience our innovative projects such as Triad Trails & more!
• Gain real-world exposure to marketplace projects!
You can expect to be working on offline and online marketing & video projects, ranging from social media, website, marketing campaigns.
1) Assist with the conceptualization & editing of videos for marketing
2) Support in content creation, i.e. video conceptualisation, videography, video production and editing for social media, website, youtube, marketing campaigns