Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
· Understanding of the customer’s business, and organization, and an understanding of the value that HBS brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
· Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value HBS brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer’s organization.
· Business partner to the customer, establishes a defensible barrier to competitors, maximizes the business potential of their customers, and acts as the primary supplier interface for all products, solutions and services with this customer.
· Champions the customer’s needs and requirements within the Honeywell organization
· Works closely with the Management Team, to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
· Responsible for achievement of revenue, margin plans and economic value-added goals
· Business Relationships:
o Develop and sustain long term customer relationships; Establish these relationships while engaging customers at all levels including senior levels of the customer organization; Early engagement in the customer buying process diagnosing customer’s needs and tailoring solutions to match; Will network within the customer account and industry.
· Sales Process:
o Manages the day to day and strategic: maintaining a balanced approach to superior customer service and strategic account planning; quarterly results and long term account goals; Identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the account; Manage and build customer contacts, serving as the customer’s ambassador, trusted advisor, and advocate; Focal point for relationship strategies, account and sales plans, proposal strategies, contract negotiations, etc.
o Engage technical buyers, economic buyers, and relationship buyers; engage customers at all levels in an organization including executive level decision makers; typically manages 10-20 customer accounts with growth potential; responsible for account retention and penetration.
· People Management:
o Leverages resources to address customers’ initiatives in a consultative manner; Guides and leverages management and executive sponsor interactions with the customer; Responsible for motivating the account team, providing strategic vision for the account while driving self and others to produce positive business results for HBS.
o Profitable growth in the form of new opportunities within existing accounts; Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan.