Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
CraveFX is a fully fledged animation, motion graphics and visual effects studio in Singapore. We have been around since 2013 and our team has been growing since then!
We like pushing creativity and technology to the limits and we believe in self learning and R&D to better our skillsets and efficiency. Besides just working on client projects, we always find time to do studio projects as well.
We are a large team of 50 close-knitted artists who are the very best in our discipline. Think you might be a good fit for our team?
We’re looking for an Unreal / Unity Developer who would enjoy working in a fast-paced animation/motion graphics production environment.Job scope:
- Experienced in scripting in C#, as well as development in Unity 3D / Unreal Engine.
- Able to efficiently use material, lighting, animation, and rendering capabilities of Unity 3D/ Unreal Engine.
- Experienced in developing AR/VR applications.
- Participate in discussions with clients to understand the requirements and technical specifications for the product.
- Design, prototype, and implement functionality according to client specifications
- Maintain/ improve existing code to implement new features.
- Establish effective pipelines to integrate assets created by artists.
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies and programming practices for interactive experiences.
- Collaborate with directors, artists, designers and programmers to understand how to best utilise existing tools and technology.
- Support regular project reviews to recommend schedule changes, cost or resource adjustments.
- Carry out all other related tasks.