Provide sales and administrative support to Sales department (for International and Overseas sales) in managing the daily sales operational activities, covering full spectrum of sales administration, customer service, Import and Export management, sales and marketing support to sales team.
• Support sales team on daily administration
• Handle email/phone enquiries
• Process sales order and follow up payment with clients
• Update and monitor daily the Sales data system to support the Sales team forecast exercises.
• Coordination, monitor and troubleshooting assistance for client’s order, account statuses and other relevant problems.
• Coordination of shipping schedule.
• Preparation of shipping documents (commercial invoice, packing list etc.).
• Follow up with clients on the phone for administrative purposes.
• Assist in general administration duties and Ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
• Minimum “O” level, Professional Certificate, or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
• No experience required; entry level is welcome to apply.
• Self-motivated and initiative individuals.
• Possess strong negotiation and selling skills.
• Must be able to manage a given set of territory and accounts.
• Provide good after sales & customer service.
• Knowledge in office supplies or office automation would be an advantage.
• Able to start work immediate or within short notice.
• Proficient in MS Office (Words, Excel…)
• Good verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin are preferable
• Knowledge on Navision system would be an advantage
• Only locals and PLOC holder may apply.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE